Monday, January 9, 2012

{ Monday - Blessing Counting Day! }




I am joining Ann over at A Holy Experience in counting 1000 beautiful gifts God bestows on me and my family this year! I think it will be a great experience, looking for God everywhere - in the big things, and even in the little things! He loves us SO much! Hope you join me!

Blessings #1 - #17


1) I am grateful for my hands that I can use to prepare a healthy breakfast for Samuel.

2) I am grateful for my ears to hear the beautiful worship music playing as I work.

3) I am grateful for hair that I could straighten this morning.

4) I am grateful for the rain outside watering the earth

5) I am grateful for the ripe oranges from Louisiana given to me by my grandparents!

6) I am grateful for the yummy baklava given to us by a sweet old lady!

7) A sweet little angelic man at a gas station who told me " Never lose your smile, it is so precious!"

8)I have learned so much from Genesis Chapter 1 that I have been reading and journaling this week!

9) I am grateful for God helping me to plan a baby celebration for a dear friend!

10) I am grateful for our real Christmas tree that gave me so much joy, but now needs taking down!

11) I thank God for Cheerios to bring to church to keep Samuel happy.

12)I am thankful for orange carrots to steam up for my son's late night snack.

12) I am thankful for the start of a new week - Mondays always make me happy!

13)I am grateful for easy access to a library full of wonderful inspirational, and spiritual books!

14) I am grateful for the new Kindle my husband gave to me for Christmas!

15) I am grateful for the mild weather we had last week. I even got to play outside with Samuel.

16) A friend sharing her son's toys with Samuel during church!

17) Lots of beautiful worship choruses and testimonies being shared in church last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment