Monday, March 19, 2012

{ Monday - Blessing Counting Day! }




1) The bird hopping up my steps this morning!

2) 2 gallons of sweet tea that was ready for company.

3) A house full of friends eating yummy enchiladas, and other yummy things.

4) Watching my son play with his little friend.

5) My husband preaching a good message Sunday

6) Spring Break!

7) The birds singing outside of my window.

8) The aroma of beautiful blossoms wafting through the air!

9) Eating a picnic lunch with my husband and son at the state park on Sunday!

10) The gift of pizza

11) Samuel loving watching the geese at the park.

12) Eric and Samuel walking together.

13) Watching "Courageous" with friends last night.

14) Yummy fresh strawberries with strawberry yogurt.


"In Everything Give Thanks, for this is the will of God
in Christ Jesus Concerning You."
-1 Thessalonians 5:18

3 comments:

  1. dropping in from Ann's!
    we enjoyed a picnic yesterday after church, as well. such a wonderful time with friends and family and in the month of March...a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for splashing me with God's goodness today. I hope you don't mind if I wade around a bit to get to know you. This looks like a refreshing place to dip into all things good..

    Splashin'
    Sarah

    http://justsarahdawn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list! Doing this has been a habit since reading one thousand gifts, though I've never done it on zee blog, but I always enjoy reading other people's list. Oh, and I really like the name of your blog. =)
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete