Monday, May 14, 2012

{ Monday - Blessing Counting Day! }



1) Sitting on the ground eating Papau New Guinean food cooked in an outdoor oven in the ground at a friend's Graduation party.

2) Getting to watch friends graduate.

3) Talking to my mom and Grandmas and wishing them "Happy Mothers' Day"

4) Receiving several Mothers' Day cards in the mail!

5) A sweet homemade card from Eric and Samuel

6) Lovely smelling soap given to me at church.

7) Getting to see friends at church.

8) Listening to my husbands good Mother's Day sermon.

9) Working with a friend in her garden.

10) Chocolate dipped frozen bananas!!!

11) Watching a good movie with another friend.


"In Everything give Thanks, for this is the will of God,
in Christ Jesus Concerning you."
-1 Thessalonians 5:18

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just found your blog!! :)
    Hope you'll have time to visit my blog and follow if you like!!
    Kisses,
    Chiara

    Books in my bags

    ReplyDelete