Tuesday, April 2, 2013

{Getting Fit and Healthy - March Update }



So, didn't really make any progress the rest of the month of March. Still at the same weight as my last update. I have been working out though, so that is good. I exercised three times last week. I think I need to put the rest of my Easter jelly beans somewhere out of my sight. I did go to Whole Foods (we live WAY far from there, so don't go much) on Friday, and got a few things such as some Apple Cider Vinegar with the Mother, nutritional yeast, a little quinoa, a little Chia, Celtic salt, and Coconut Oil. Excited about that. I have a healthy drink I want to try this week, and if I like it, I will share it with you next week.

Here are my stats:

Current weight: 166 lb.
 Height : 5'8
Goal weight: 135 lb. by sometime this summer

No comments:

Post a Comment