Monday, July 29, 2013

{ Mothering Monday - Our Michigan Vacation }

Hope you are expecting an amazing week this week! My baby girl is playing on the floor and giving me the cutest smiles right now! She is so close to crawling. Her brother just adores her. Anyway, here are more pictures of our Michigan vacation.

 Naomi takes her first swim while her Grandma watches


 Naomi enjoyed being out on the lake in her "boat"


 Pretty Beach babe


 Samuel had fun at the beach


 Love this picture of Eric and Samuel


 Samuel playing with his friend Konner


 Naomi and Kallen hanging out


 Samuel and Konner all chilly from playing in the water
 My friend Krista and I and our little ones. She gave birth to a sweet baby boy the very next day!

 Samuel having fun with his cousin, Mason.


 Samuel really enjoyed this ice cream cone!


My handsome man eating an ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment