Monday, January 6, 2014

{ New Year! }

Happy New Year to all my friends, blog friends, and family! It's freezing cold outside here in Kentucky. We just got back from our Christmas trip up to Michigan to visit family. We brought back my sister-in-law Ashley, and her son Mason. She will be studying here at Kentucky Mountain Bible College, and I will be watching Mason while she has classes. God did an amazing transformation in her life, and we are so excited about that! My husband will be continuing to teach Geography and Bible at Mt. Carmel High School, cook suppers here at the college, and be the boy's dorm supervisor here this semester. I am enjoying me the mom of Samuel, our 3 year old son, and Naomi, our almost 1 year old daughter. I am hoping to start doing some preschool work this semester with Mason and Samuel. Ashley might join me in doing some modest fashion posts too. I hope to post more regularly this year, than  I have been doing! Have an amazing New Year!

-Hannah
Our family at Christmas time. 

Ashley and Mason

1 comment:

  1. You have adorable kids! Isn't it funny to see how much has changed from when we first met over ten years ago in Moulton? :)

    ReplyDelete