Monday, February 17, 2014

{ Mothering Monday! }

Hi! Happy Monday! Naomi and my nephew Mason, are playing happily in the living room right now, and Samuel is taking a much needed nap. The house is still somewhat messed up from the weekend, but it is slowly shaping up! I don't know about you guys, but Monday is always cleaning day here. I read a great passage this morning during my devotions in my Amplified Bible. The context is Paul speaking to the Colossians, but I thought it was really great applied to Mothers. Here it is:

"Him we preach and proclaim, warning and admonishing every one and instructing every one in all wisdom, [ in comprehensive insight into the ways and purposes of God], that we may present every person mature - full-grown, fully initiated, complete and perfect - in Christ, the Anointed One. For this I labor [ unto weariness] , striving with all the superhuman energy which He so mightily enkindles and works within me."

I think we can at least start the process of having these things worked out in our children, with God's help of course!

Here is a picture of Naomi and I taken after church yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment