Tuesday, September 27, 2016

{ Our Spring Break Trip 2016 - Louisiana }

In the Spring we went down to Louisiana to visit my family, and we had a great time! We got to eat fresh boiled crawfish, enjoy the beautiful spring weather, visit with my Grandparents, Uncle, Aunt, Cousins, and a cousin-in-law. I got to meet one of my little cousins for the first time! Eric got to go fishing with my Grandpa, and I got to go to a great used book sale with my Grandparents, and even got my picture on the front page of the Lake Charles newspaper at the book sale. It was a fun time!

 Samuel and Naomi swinging on the nice swings my Paw Paw made them. 



 Naomi pretending to sleep on one of the swings 


 Naomi with the pretty hat and purse my Maw Maw got her 


 Naomi is styling the cute blue hat and bag my Maw Maw got her too. 


 My Paw Paw and Jasmine 


 Samuel being funny with one of my Grandparents' yard ornaments on his head. 


 Naomi on my Grandparent's porch. They have a beautiful wrap around porch 


 Jasmine eyeing the yummy boiled shrimp we were about to eat


 Naomi pretending to be a princess in the pretty dress my Grandparents had given her for Christmas 


 My Maw Maw enjoying some Jasmine time 


 Naomi 


 My Grandparents' beautiful yellow bell flowers by their front porch 


 Naomi in the front yard at my Grandparents' house 


 Samuel and Naomi making chocolate chip cookies with my Maw Maw 


 Jasmine kept trying to get in the dish washer. She was obsessed with it!


 The children and I with my Grandparents before we left. So glad we got to visit!


Jasmine and her little 3rd cousin Presley. They are almost the same age, and it was special they got to meet!

No comments:

Post a Comment