Thursday, November 10, 2011

{ Small Style }





Every Thursday Mama Loves Papa  hosts this link up for people to show what their children are wearing! Its so fun to see all the kids and their cute outfits! Here is my son Samuel and his fallish outfit. He wore this Sunday night to church. I also wore some brown and orange, so we matched! I love coordinating our clothes like that!

Outfit: pants-Carters via Garage Sale
shirt - Faded Glory via Garage Sale
socks - John Deere via gift from my mom.





2 comments:

  1. wow its been a while since i've been reading blogs!! i can't believe how big your baby has gotton!! lovely new blog too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah,
    Your little guy is adorable, and your blog is a wonderful encouragement! I'm your newest follower and would love for you to stop by and visit me. :)
    Blessings,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete