Thursday, November 17, 2011

{ Small Style }


 
Samuel wore this fallish outfit this evening to "Dress -up Supper" here at the college where we work. I am trying to squeeze in all of the orange and "fall-ishness (How do you like that for a word?) I can before Fall is over! Tomorrow evening, I am thinking about having a Girl's party, and watching chick flicks, and making caramel popcorn and other yummy things!  Go over to Mama Loves Papa  to check out all of the other adorable little ones!



Samuel's Outfit: shirt - Old Navy via Garage Sale
vest- gifted
Pants - Carters via Garage Sale
Shoes - via Garage Sale 

6 comments:

  1. What a cute little guy in his sweater vest! So sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweater vests on baby boys are about my favorite thing eve. I do love a preppy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the orange! Such a great color for Fall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is such a cutie and your girls night sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's adorable and "fallishness" is totally a word!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, he is adorable! I can't get enough of that little vest!

    xx Melina
    .but i like it.

    ReplyDelete