Sunday, September 23, 2012

{ Happy Lord's Day! }



Have you had a wonderful Lord's Day! I have had quite a good one. We sang some wonderful songs in church this morning. One of my favorites is  the hymn, "And Can It Be". I had yummy pumpkin pie, ham, stuffing, etc. for Sunday lunch (made by someone other than me), and the Lord really helped me with Samuel this evening in church, as my husband preached a really good message, and I actually got to stay in and listen to the whole thing! Samuel can get quite rambuctious in church, and sometime makes a lot of noise. I did bring his little backpack leash, and put it on him so he wouldn't run off, and I tried to keep him occupied, and a friend was sweet, and passed him some snacks too! Then this evening, we played UNO with some friends. It has been a wonderful day and start to the week!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Lovely! Congrats on the upcoming premier of your new baby girl! What a blessing!
    I just wanted you to know that I started a new blog and thought you and Mary might enjoy it. It's call "Submission and the Single Girl." (http://submissionandthesinglegirl.blogspot.com/)
    I was especially thinking of Mary b/c I feel like she can really relate.
    Keep posting and blogging and I'm certain to keep reading. Love you!

    ReplyDelete