Monday, September 10, 2012

{ Monday - Blessing Counting Day! }




1) Windows wide open!

2) Perfect weather outside!

3) The start of a new crocheted blanket.

4) Candy corn

5) Swinging with my son.

6) Eating cookies with a friend and her girls.

7) Listening to a Collingsworth family concert.

8) Yummy cheese dip!

9) My son giving me a yellow flower!

10) A wonderful sermon Sunday night, and young people seeking God.


"In Everything give Thanks, for this is the will
of God, in Christ Jesus concerning you."
-1 Thessalonians 5:18

3 comments:

  1. Hannah- Your gifts list is inspiring. Thanks for visiting Nourishment for the Soul. I enjoyed your posts for dressing modestly, yet with feminine flair...love the ruffle skirts...and the art journal page you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windows wide open! Oh how I love that.
    Beautiful list.
    Thank you too for stopping by my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful list and blog! Thanks for stopping by today!

    ReplyDelete