Monday, February 25, 2013

{ Getting Fit - Week 1}



So it has been over 5 weeks now since I had Naomi, and I am ready to lose my excess weight, and get fit. I was able to not gain as much weight with this pregnancy as I did with Samuel, but I had not lost all of my baby weight (or post baby weight) before I got pregnant with Naomi. I actually only have about 5 1/2 lb. to lose till I will be what I was before I got pregnant with Naomi. I am planning to do this weight loss thing in a healthy manner though, because I am breastfeeding, and so must maintain adequate calorie intake. My plan is to mainly eat proteins and veggies, with a little carbs here and there. I would love to do it the Trim Healthy Mama way, but I currently eat most of my meals in the college cafeteria where my husband cooks, so It's not as easy. So I am modifying that approach for myself. I know these ladies who wrote this book, and they put TONS of research into it, and have an awesome large facebook group and forum with lots of encouragement. Anyway, I also plan to work out a few times a week. Here are my stats for week 1.

Goal: lose 2 lb. this week.
Height: 5'8
Weight: 166.5
size: 14 (depending on brands)
Goal: 135 lb. by June 1 or close to that.

I'm really excited about doing this. I will try to give updates every week about my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment