Thursday, May 30, 2013

{ What Kids Wore }

We had a fun Memorial Day on Monday. We took our new Jon Boat out on its maiden voyage on a lake. Eric has been fixing it up for awhile, so was excited to see how it would do. It did great, and it was such a beautiful evening to be out. Samuel especially had fun, and Naomi, really didn't enjoy her life jacket experience too much. We got Samuel a cool new one, and he did fine with his. The second pictures are of Samuel climbing a tree. I told him to stand by the tree, and he just shimmied up it. Turns out, Eric taught him, and I didn't know he knew how! The picture of Naomi is of her in a pretty dress my Mother bought for her as a baby present. She looks so sweet in it!

                          Lifejacket and tee: Walmart. Shorts: thrifted


                 Tee: thrifted; Shorts: Gifted



       Dress: Dillards, gift from my Mother; Headband: hand-me-down

No comments:

Post a Comment