Monday, February 14, 2011

I Do

Here is a very beautiful movie created by my dear friend Mercy Campbell. The song is written by her sisters Serene Allison and Pearl Barrett. You can buy their CDs at Above Rubies  They are so beautiful and inspiring to wives and mothers. I volunteered for this ministry for around 8 months before I got married, and they feel like family to me! While you are at their website, sign up to get their free magazine. It is truly amazing and such a blessing to get in the mail! This is in honor of Valentines Day and the meaning and beauty of marriage!

2 comments:

  1. Remembering listening to this song when we volunteered together? And watching Serene's wedding video? Thanks for posting Mercy's video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I do remember it! I love that CD!

    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete