Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday {Blessing Counting Day}



Blessings #27-#32

27)Tons of laughs from my baby while playing with a fun toy
28)My amazingly carved "Willow Tree" figurine lighted by a pretty lamp. It
depicts a mom, dad, and baby. So precious!
29)Our heater that puts out warmth and pretty fire(It is almost as cozy as
a fireplace!)
30)Having so much fun giving my husband gifts every day until Valentines
Day!
31)Red tissue paper and darling little heart shaped sticky notes!
32)Enjoying the fellowship of friends who invited us over for ice cream
after church last night.
33)A big seafood bash on Friday night.

2 comments:

  1. I don't remember seeing your "willow tree" figurine. I love those figurines. I drool over them every time I see them in a store. They warm my heart! :-)

    I wish I was there to hear your baby's laughs. I miss Sammie so much....

    Who did you guys eat ice cream with?

    I love you, Sister! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love thos figurines too. Eric's grandma got it for me for Christmas, so you haven't seen it.
    We had ice cream with the Nelsons.

    ReplyDelete