Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday { Blessing Counting Day}

Blessings #33-#39

33) Little Samuel rolling all over the floor getting into things, and making cute little sounds.

34) Strength to keep working even though I was sick and didn't feel like it.

35) A brightly colored homemade baby quilt spread out on my living room floor

36) A wonderful husband who is such a good Dad, and who prays with me

37) A really good crowd showing up  to our little country church on Sunday morning.

38) A fun baby shower for a friend's first baby

39)  Riding home after church Sunday night, leaning back, listening to country music, my baby in the
       backseat, my handsome wonderful husband driving... and thinking how much God has blessed my
       life!


"In Everything Give Thanks:  for this is the will of God in Christ
Jesus Concering You."
-1Thessalonnians 5:18

4 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah
    I'm visiting from a holy experience - what a lovely list. I hope you feel better soon - it's so difficult when you aren't feeling well to continue being Mummy - keep relying on the Lord!
    Blessings
    Renata:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sister, this is an awesome post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Visit my blog for a surprise!!!! Hugs,Rachel

    www.shabbyfrenchforme.blogspot.com
    French Farmhouse 425

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m here from Ann’s – and I know it’s Wednesday and Multitude Monday was – well – Monday – but I am determined to keep reading these – what – 40,000 gratitude linkies…

    And I always pick a favorite from the list – and mine today, from yours is: 36) A wonderful husband who is such a good Dad, and who prays with me (I’ve said many times – there are few guarantees of a lifelong marriage as good as this one) {smile}

    It was really nice reading you today.

    God Bless and keep you and all of yours

    ReplyDelete