Wednesday, June 26, 2019

{ Easter 2019}

I think that, because I was still in my first trimester of pregnancy, we didn't do quite as much for Easter this year. We took part in the college's Seder meal, which is always a great experience! The kids have been attending since they were born. We never did get around to doing our family communion though, even though I actually made the unleavened bread for it! We had a nice meal though! Sunday, we went to our church's Easter Service, and then had an Easter egg hunt in our yard in the afternoon.

 Family Easter picture! 

The Special Easter meal I made

 We read this book called " Benjamin's Box" during Holy Week. I highly reccommend it! 

 Easter baby bump picture!

 Naomi and her friend Berwin hunting Easter eggs

 Jazzy looking in her eggs

 Jazzy

 Samuuel with his Easter basket. He really liked the things I picked out! 

 Naomi with her Easter basket. 

 Jazzy with her Easter basket

 Sam, Naomi, and Berwin hunting Easter eggs 

 Naomi and Berwin hunting eggs

 Naomi, Jazzy, and their good friend Berwin after church 

          The Englehardt kids wanted to join us inthis picture!

                                  Jazzy by the fountain after church

Sam by the fountain after church 


No comments:

Post a Comment