Wednesday, April 20, 2011

{ The MAXI }

So if you have looked at many fashion blogs, or online clothes stores, you have probably noticed that Maxi dresses and skirts are definitely IN style this year! I have had very mixed feelings about this trend. I love beautiful, and feminine clothes, and I have just not been sure if the maxi skirt and dress trend qualifies as pretty and beautiful. I have come to the conclusion that in my opinion, some of them are just plain ugly and unflattering, BUT I have also come to the conclusion that many of them can be styled to look really fashionable, beautiful, and feminine! Go check out how these ladies styled their maxi dresses and skirts and be inspired to look beautiful and feminine in your own maxi style!


All Tumbled Down's  look really pops with the belt, bright lipstick, and hair scarf!
Shen Dove's    ensemble just pops with deep color and that vibrant scarf!
Kimbercraft's outfit is so bright and colorful! Check out the cute yellow flats!
Chloe's  outfit is really elegant and classy!
Cydney's  ensemble looks so put together. Don't you love her hair!
Hannah's    outfit is so great. I am really loving navy and yellow paired together!
Designgirl's   cute outfit looks great together. Love the belt!
Stylish Housewife's    outfit is so romantic. Love it!
Ashley's    look is So beautiful! I LOVE that dress!
JB's    outfit is colorful and hippy looking.
 Kendra's outfit is so colorful and pretty!


3 comments:

  1. I stumbled upon your blog, wanted to say hi, and became a follower! I'd love if you follow my blog too!!

    Thanks for showing us how to make maxi dresses work a little better! Great links :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention hun.

    C x
    http://memiorsofalittlethingcalledlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out and your kind words! :)

    ReplyDelete