Monday, April 18, 2011

{ Monday - Blessing Counting Day! }



Blessings #68 - #74

68) God bring people to church Sunday who we didn't expect!
69) A man who had stolen the church's TV getting saved in the church yard Sunday morning.
70) Playing a fun game with some young people Friday!
71) Dancing lighted stick figures, hillbilly music, awesome drumming, etc. at a Variety Show Friday
72) Getting an awesome package in the mail with a pretty necklace I had won, and an awesome bag to go with it!
73) Good conversation with the ladies in our "Created To Be His Helpmeet" Bible Study.
74) Eating yummy food, and good conversation, and inspiration at a small retreat.


"In Everything give Thanks, for this is the will
of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."
-1 Thessalonians 5:18 


6 comments:

  1. I love reading about your happy life! I would also like to know more about this church-yard salvation party! :-)

    Was the variety show at the college, or in town?

    Um, you asked that I "keep it coming!" I have complied! ;-) Now, its your turn to return the favor and comment! :-)

    Love you!

    ~Mary :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanksyou so much for finding me! i love your blog and am following back! can't wait to read more!

    Christy
    www.scrappy2010ramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by The House on the Corner ~ I'm following you back!

    Can't wait to read more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Hannah

    Thanks so much for joining me at Create With Joy! I'm delighted to follow you back and count meeting you among my blessings of the day!

    Have a fabulous Holy Week & I look forward to getting to know you!

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by and following! I'm following back.

    Donna
    Pot of Gold Giveaways

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so amazing that that man got saved!

    I'd love to hear your thoughts on Created to Be His Helpmeet. I really enjoyed that book.

    ReplyDelete