Thursday, April 28, 2011

{ Wardrobe Inspiration - Royal Wedding }

Royal Wedding
If you were going to the Royal Wedding, what would you wear? In doing some research, I found that you should not wear  a black outfit, or a white outfit, and since it is being held in Westminster Abbey, you would need to wear sleeves. I think I would wear something like the above, if I was invited to the Royal Wedding! Can't wait to get up tomorrow morning, and see some pictures and video of the event! If any of you are going to watch it Live, have fun!



3 comments:

  1. Love your royal wedding picks...oh, if only we could have attended :)

    Cute blog! :)

    xx Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, what did you think of the wedding? I loved her dress, but was a little disappointed in the hair. I was looking for something a little more 'royal' but anyway, it did look good on her. It was so her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Anna - I didn't get to see the whole wedding, I watched parts of it later. What I saw, I really loved, I actually cried! I liked her hair. I tend to like hair down though. How are you doing? What have you been up to?

    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete