Wednesday, April 27, 2011

{ What I Love Wednesdays! }

Ok, I will admit it, what I love this week is everything Princessy! Can you guess why?! There is going to be a Royal Wedding this week! I feel like watching lots of Princess movies. What are your favorite princess or Royal movies? Here is what I am liking:



image from Totalfilm.com

image from dreamagic.com



I have not watched the movie "Young Victoria" yet, but I plan to in the next couple of days. Are you planning on watching the Royal Wedding? I hear it is going to take place basically in the middle of the night American time. I don't really know if I feel like doing an all-nighter. We shall see!






4 comments:

  1. I'm not into the royal wedding, but I am sure it will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anything princessy too !!
    I loved the young victoria movie, really well done, and I liked emily blunt as victoria. and did I mention the dresses ? if I could live like that I would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know everyone said this, but I loved the Young Victoria!!!
    And I loved the Princess Diaries with Anne Hathaway- she is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good Princess movie! Ever After is a great one. Young Victoria is a little slower in the storyline but the filming and costumes are beautiful. I haven't decided to stay up and watch the Royal festivities or not. I may just have to record it and watch at a more humane hour!

    ReplyDelete