Wednesday, April 20, 2011

{ What I Love Wednesday }











Today I am loving all of these adorable Easter things for babies! They are all from Etsy. I love that site! Today in town we bought our son, Samuel, things to put in his Easter basket. I am going to paint a little basket that I have, and make it Samuel's Easter basket. He has an adorable outfit, and I am excited about Easter. Yesterday, we celebrated a Passover Seder meal, and Samuel had his first taste of grape juice. Last Sunday we went to an amazing Easter cantata complete with acting. It was a very moving experience, and made me desire to love and serve Jesus more, because he did so much for me!
Have a happy time getting ready for Easter!

2 comments:

  1. all of your etsy finds are precious! wishing you a beautiful and joyous easter week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that little stuffed bunny is just too cute!

    And yes, Jesus is so good to us!

    ReplyDelete